The Division is responsible for the provision of corporate support services to the Department and the Ministry in the effective management of finance and Administration, Human Resource and Information Communication Technology.
The Division's three main Branches:
1. Finance & Administration
2. Human Resource Management
3. Information & Communications Technology.
2. Review and draw up yearly expenditure and Department’s PIP budgets;
3. Devise and maintain expenditure control mechanisms;
4. Provide support services to the Office of the Minister;
5. Draw up and implement the Human Resource Development Plan;
6. Liaise with DPM on matters relating to pay and other welfare of officers;
7. Provide periodical reports for all administrative activities; and
8. Oversee and administer ICT Infrastructure Support and Management.