EXECUTIVE JOB OPENINGS AT THE DEPARTMENT
The Department of Commerce and Industry mandated function is to facilitate private sector involvement in the economy. The Department is committed to promoting value-added manufacturing and downstream processing of our natural resources, encourage the growth of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and industries to strengthen and maintain sustainable growth, creation of income earning opportunities thus improving the standard of living of Papua New Guineans.
The Department is inviting dynamic and exceptional candidates to join its Executive Management Team.
It is also compulsory that Applicants must have a Police Clearance acquired over the past two (2) weeks.
Download JOB DESCRIPTIONS of the eight (8) Executive Management Vacant Positions below:
1. Director - Construction Industry Unit - CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
2. Director - Corporate Services - CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
3. Deputy Secretary - Operations - CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
4. Deputy Secretary - Policy - CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
5. First Assistant Secretary (FAS) - Commerce - CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
6. First Assistant Secretary (FAS) - Industry - CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
7. First Assistant Secretary (FAS) - Policy - CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
8. First Assistant Secretary (FAS) - International Business - CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Copy of the Newspaper Ad can be downloaded from the link below:
Applications close 4:06pm Wednesday February 27, 2019.
Late Applications will not be considered.
Contact Mr. John Pulo on 325 7358 for more information.